I tend to agree with Steve here...  My insurance agent said almost the
same thing...  Don't call in your home owners unless you really need
too...

Also, given that I believe the ARRL insurance seems to cover stupidity,
(you spill water in your rig it pays off), the fee is not all that
bad.

I had a rider on my home owners policy for a rather expensive telescope
I once owned a few decades ago, and the cost was about the same, it was
also a stupidity coverage type of policy.  So given that the policy just
pays off for almost anything, I would expect it to be higher than
normal.  I will be getting ARRL insurance for my rig.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net

For MixW support see;