There are many examples of what George says.  One of my buddies
accidentally plugged in his K3's power offset, so that the cable's red
was plugged into the K3's black.  No problem until he put the ground
lug on....  Then some Bad Things happened.

I work and live by the rule, "Double check everything that's plugged
in or wired-to."

73,
matt
W6NIA

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 15:14:54 -0400, you wrote:

>Once you start down the path to "Idiot-Proofing" equipment, you will soon
>learn that the average idiot is much more clever than you ever imagined!
>
>73 George AI4VZ

>Message delivered to mzil...@roadrunner.com
Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
--
"Always store beer in a dark place."  -R. Heinlein