From: Wes (N7WS) <w...@triconet.org>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:06:10 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] IC-756 ProIII & K3S

Note that I own a K3, a K3S, a KPA500 a KAT500 and the BC342N I got my start
with 60 years ago.  I'm generally pleased with them all.

I did own an Icom IC-211 once.  After fixing it more times that I can remember
gave it to a friend who also had one.  I often said that it was a measure of
his
character that I gave him that radio and yet we remained friends.  So, I've
never been a fan of Icom. That said, if Rob Sherwood's QRZ page is up to date,
the guy whose words are gospel to the Elecraft (dare I say Koolaid
drinkers...nah) crowd, has Kenwood, Icon and Flex radios in his shack.  Not an
Elecraft in sight.

I don't know what that means...just an observation.

Wes  N7WS

Message delivered to a...@cablespeed.com