I sold a pair of PROIII's when my K3 arrived and two things to note, first
I saved a huge amount of room, secondly I found one radio that outperforms
two being replaced. Economically wise decision?....nah, just a damn good one

Gary

--

*Gary - VK1ZZ, K3NHLSkype: Gary.VK1ZZhttp://www.qsl.net/vk1zz
<http://www.qsl.net/vk1zz>Motorhome Portable*

*Elecraft K3KPA500FT  #18KAT500FT  #007*