Dave White wrote:

I know that information on the new Elecraft amplifiers is scarce, but does anyone know if the K2 (15W) will be able to provide sufficient drive or will the KPA 100 be required?

Dave,

The K2 by itself cannot legally drive an amplifier to full power; the rule states that at least 50 watts of drive must be required.

That said, you'd still get hundreds of watts out  :)

By the way, I replied to you twice on this subject already (when you e-mailed me directly). Looks like there's problem problem at either your server or mine.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---