Yes, but with all those features and SO2R, and the capability of 1 or 2 KW,
the price will be high. I'd love to see a 400 watt or so integrated amp for
the basic K2 with no frills. A KPA400 option rather than a KPA100. A separate
box would be okay, like some have done with the KPA100 in an EC2 case, but
still with full control from the K2.

Darrell  VA7TO   K2 #5093