In previous comments here on the reflector, Wayne said that the new amps
will develop several hundred watts output when driven by a K2 at 10 watts or
so and:

"...will accept band change data from most popular transceivers, as well as
computers, or via complete manual controls on the front panel. It also has a
large, easy-to-read, 20-character alphanumeric LED display that shows what
rig you're using (A or B), the antenna (complete with names, e.g. "YAGI"),
PA temperature, and PA current drain. There's a full menu system, etc., etc.
Details pending!"

Ron AC7AC