-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell Bellerive
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 5:40 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: New Amplifiers ...

Yes, but with all those features and SO2R, and the capability of 1 or 2 KW,
the price will be high. I'd love to see a 400 watt or so integrated amp for
the basic K2 with no frills. A KPA400 option rather than a KPA100. A
separate
box would be okay, like some have done with the KPA100 in an EC2 case, but
still with full control from the K2.

Darrell  VA7TO   K2 #5093