Sorry about my mis-typing of POWER and POWDER... Dang, that's the first keyboard error I've made since typing class in H.S. in 1960.

Yes conductive POWDER coating material is available, however it is more expensive and more difficult to use. When I worked for the JA's , how well I know, as we tried it with a product in an attempt to resolve an ESD issue with a SONY product.

73
Bob, K4TAX