> FL1 - Reserved for FM/Reserved for FM
> FL2 - KFL3A-6K/KFL3A-6K  (AM/eSSB)

I would not bother with the KFL3A-6K .. go with the KFL3A-FM for
both FM and AM.  There is no downside to using the FM filter for
AM or ESSB transmit (if you ever do).

> FL3 - KFL3A-2.8_2.7sw/KFL3A-2.8_2.7sw  (trade-up to 2.8kHz/8-pole on
> both receivers)

Don't bother, you will not see the difference and the new firmware will
allow using filters with different offsets when you use diversity
reception.

> FL4 - KFL3A-400/KFL3A-400  (CW... yes, this "no-code" is diligently
> working to achieve 25wpm before the end of summer)
> FL5 - KFL3A-250/KFL3A-250 (CW)

The difference in bandwidth between KFL43A-400 (435 Hz @ -6dB) and
KFL3A-250 (370 Hz @ -6dB) does not justify having both.  Save up for
the Elecraft 200 Hz filter if/when it becomes available again or get
a wider filter (Inrad 500 Hz or 700 Hz) if you want.

Although I would not start out with a "full" set of filters in both
Main/Sub RX, my recommendation would be:

FL1:  KFL3B-FM/KFL3B-FM
FL2:  Standard/Standard (2.7 KHz)
FL3:  KFL3A-1.8 or KFL3A-2.1/KFL3A-1.8 or KFL3A-2.1
FL4:  KFL34A-400/KFL3A-400
FL5:  KFL3A-200/KFL3A-200 (when available)

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV