Clay,
If you are a bit strapped for cash (or just want to wait and see what you
REALLY need),  rather than a full house of filters, I would put my available
funds on other "STUFF".  Remember, the filters are ROOFING filters, the DSP
filter is the work horse for narrowing the passband.
First thing you have to decide is what type of operator you are; and then
decide what you need (for instance, if you are not a DXer or contester, the sub
receiver is most likely not necessary). As for myself, I consider myself a
"upper middle gun" DXer (top of the honor roll on SSB/Mixed and two short on CW
- P5 and 3Y0B), and I have the sub receiver, Ant Tuner, KDVR3,  and KTCXO-3.
As for filters, I have the 6.0 KHz, 2.7 KHz, 1.8 KHz, 400 Hz, and the 200 Hz
filters in both the main and sub receivers. To be honest with you, I have not
found much use for the 6.0, 1.8, or 200 Hz ones (probably count on one hand the
times I have used them).  I find the DVR very useful in recording my contacts
(especially the ESP ones!) and being able to sit back and listen to the contact
and make sure it was a good one.  If you are into digital modes, he high
stability osc is nice option.  I would forget about the MH-2 (unless you are
making up an ARES GO Kit), and spend your money you save on that and
un-necessary roofing filters on a Heil Pro 7 and/or a Heil PR-10 desk mic.
If you find you are in dire need of additional ROOFING Filters, you can always
add them later. Or if you plan on operating FM (which I do not), the FM filter
might be a good option right now.  If you are a "top dog" contester where you
have a lot of strong stations near by,  an additional roofing filter might be
in the cards; but I will defer addressing that need to an experienced
contester.
Dick, K8ZTT