time to beat the scheduled price changes with their orders, we have moved the
date for the changes a few days later to this Monday, Feb 8th.

This should give those who missed the original announcement and everyone else
through this weekend time to to place their orders.  :-)

(See below for details of the original announcement.)

73,

Eric
elecraft.com
_..._