Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 3:34 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Quiet fans for K3

What are the current options for quiet fans for the K3? My original fans are pretty quiet but at this time of the year when the windows are closed and the ambient noise level is nil, the fan noise really starts to bug me. It's the very slight rattle they make when they start winding up.. (In the din of summertime, can't hear myself think, let alone fan
noise.)

Sources? Prices?

Are the newer Elecraft fans quiet? My PA is only a couple of years old
so the fans are pretty recent model.

73,
Drew
AF2Z