You can BEND the laws of physics, but you can't break them.  Within the
package size dictated, you can only move so much air in a given
timeframe, "silently".

Quiet is at very best a secondary consideration when spec'ing a fan to
protect a multi $K transceiver.

If you are really interested in all the factors that I consider when
setting the specs for a part in a thermal design, contact me offline.

BOTH of the fans that Elecraft have chose/are using are quality
ball-bearing units, cool properly, and meet the other engineering
limitations.

You can go broke purchasing "boutique" parts for ancillary purposes.

All that aside... I will likely IMMEDIATELY replace my stock fans with
units that meet the airflow, et al requirements, but that meet MY
requirements, too.  I'll put the stock fans in the box that will hold
any OEM parts needed to return the set to 100% original when my heirs
sell my estate. <grin>

Have a super day!

Clay Autery