My K3 has fans?

I admit, I'm all headphones, all the time. I'm vaguely aware that my KPA500 has a fan, I sometimes hear it in the RTTY Round-Up.

I once had to explain the Fundamental Axiom of Engineering to a USAF General who was continually dissatisfied with the schedule increases with each of his Change Orders: "Sir ... Good, Fast, Cheap. Choose two."

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the Cal QSO Party 1-2 Oct 2016