The IC-7300 display has hideous resolution.  It can't even trace curves,
just a bunch of bars.  Reminds me of the original 2002 Orion sweep display.

Whatever Elecraft does going forward, please go to the highest resolution
screen that is available and have the horsepower to draw a beautifully
detailed panadapter trace.  That's why pc-based panadapters are so popular
right now.

I'm skeptical about touch screen qsy.  I can't see how you can quickly get
right on frequency.

IMHO, pandapter-centric visual tuning desperately needs a bandmap overlay
with spotted stations (whether self-spotted or cluster) indicated to be
truly useful.

Barry N1EU