yep, I totally agree. This would be a TBD item for a UI designer, IMO: to
what degree do we actually replace the tuning knob with touch-screen QSY? Do
we make it capable of just getting into the neighborhood and then the user
has to fine tune with the tuning knob? I.e. a kind of dual-capability
approach. Or do we make it able to do exact tuning, completely replacing the
tuning knob?

Probably one of those things that would have to be developed on a
trial-and-error basis, IMO. One of the hazards of very powerful technologies
- the club can be just as easily turned on _you_ as on your good intentions
LOL.

73,
LS
W5QD