From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Terry
Schieler
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 2:26 PM
To: 'efortner'; 'Elecraft Reflector'
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] IC-7300 video - things to come

Earl wrote:

"Try using a touchscreen in a light aircraft on a bumpy air day and you will
learn to hate a touch screen."
Earl, K4KAY

........Or in a Jeep Grand Cherokee on a busy highway at rush hour.  I hate
Chrysler's U-Connect screen.   I used to be able to count (think braille)
the knobs in a row on the dashboard and actually end up on the one I wanted
without taking my eyes off the road..  Not with touchscreen.

73,
Terry, W0FM