Had Dish-NET for several years and switched to Direct-TV two years ago during a time there was contract dispute between Ch.13 (Anchorage) and Dish-NET that threatened that they would not carry the network programming. We are 65-90 miles from the TV stations which makes digital TV not watchable from off-air reception.

No RFI either way from the mw satellite system but the new Direct-TV receiver switching PS gets into my 2m receiver. Fortunately, I am not using 2m when watching TV. We power-off the AC to the entertainment equipment when not using it (saves power consumption over time).

I suppose some ferrites and shielding the separate switcher would solve this.

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: