On Wed,5/18/2016 5:23 AM, Warren Merkel wrote:
I would recommend much more separation of antennas and feedline than I have, if
possible.

Your antenna, an off-center-fed Windom, is notorious for generating common mode current on the feedline, and there's no way to choke it effectively to kill that current. So what you're calling a feedline Mother Nature calls part of the antenna. THAT'S a primary cause of your problem.

If you're having issues on 80M, you'll need at least 13 turns of the RG6 through a single #31 toroid to make a dent in the common mode current.

Grounding the dish is important for lightning safety, but it is NOT part of a solution for RFI. The earth is not a "sump" into which RF is poured.

73, Jim K9YC