Those that use QLF or worse, LID are rude. If it isn't a friend poking fun
then I ain't got time for that. Throw me your worse CW using a clothespin
and some thumb tacks. I'll copy what I can and hopefully encourage you to
improve. No paddles or keyer required.

That said, there's nothing sweeter than the classic rock sound of well sent
straight key or bug CW. Electronic keyers are top 40 bubble gum. :)

Kev / K4VD