I’ll chime in.  I had never built anything previously.  So, successfully
building the K3S gave me a great sense of accomplishment.

The assembly manual for the K3S is excellent.  Follow it carefully.

I made 3 goofs during construction.  No big problems, easily diagnosed by tech
support.

I believe I made the mistakes by working too late into the night when I should
have gone to bed.

Moral of the story:  Follow the manual religiously, don’t be in a hurry.

WA1EAZ