Eric (Wayne):

I'm not a potential customer (price/advantage ratio too high for my casual HF usage).

But having 1200-1500 at 6m would see a potential market in the 6m-eme community for those with ability to pay. 6m-eme is increasing quickly in light of low solar cycles being projected (how WAS/DXCC on 6m is done these days). I am fortunate to have a 1000w surplus Harris TV linear (ch.2) running on 6m, but not all are builder-engineers so ready-to-play would attract quite a few (plus operating down on HF).

My most recent Elecraft acquisition was the KXPA100 usable by both my K3/10 and KX3. I have the KXAT100 arriving this week. That is adequate for both home and road activity.

If I ever decide that I need HF QRO I will probably build my own LDMOS from several kits available in the market. I still have a 300w 80-10m CCI linear that sits collecting dust after getting the KXPA100.

Not sure what is available in LDMOS but a dual KXPA750 might find good acceptance as one could run 750-1500w. I have seen this done on 2m with two 1200w LDMOS run at 750w conservatively to supply a combined output of 1500w (but it is not cheap).

I'm going to be roving America during the summer over the new few years with my KX3 + KXPA100 (we pick up the trailer in Seattle in May).

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com