Wow the message only took 24 hours to post.

I am no expert but from what I have read it is best to select split
operations in the WSJTX settings.  By doing this you can work JT9 and JT65
at the same time since WSJTX will change the split frequency to insure you
are within the passband.

I keep my WJTX mode set to JT9/JT65 and can work both without having to
change anything.

Of course I could be off in left field and if so someone will correct me.

73,
Tom - KQ5S

73,
Tom - KQ5S