In the past, I had Fluke and Beckman meters and, in my days in industrial electronic sales, I sold both of them.

In recent years, I've become a fan of the Chinese-made copies at Harbor Freight.  They have the functions but not the price.  At $19.99, I was able to buy a couple of them--one for the shack and one for the barn.  You might give them a look before throwing money at the market leaders.

73,

Dave K8MN