Good Evening,

   Band conditions were similar to the week before: quiet, medium QSB on 20 m, weak QSB on 40 m, and some intermittent QRN on 20 m. Reciprocal propagation was more common.  The heat was a problem, I was sticking to my desk.  So for the 40 m net I found a hand towel to use as a bearing.

   Hot weather out West means it's fire season.  When I looked at the satellite map this morning I could see the river valleys of Oregon filling up with smoke.  From the south where California is ablaze, to Idaho's fires, and then one in Oregon.  I may have missed a few in Washington.  The next few days are going to be hot and smoking.  I don't think there is any rain in any local forecast.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:
WM5F - Dwight - ID
K6XK - Roy - IA
K0DTJ - Brian - CA