The K3/K3S Line Out already has isolation transformers internal to the K3. I do not understand any need to put additional transformers in the audio path(s).

What happens if you cable to LINE OUT signals to a computer soundcard (with both left and right channels - some only are one channel if the input is set for MIC)? You should hear the main RX in the left channel and the SubRX in the right.

Your external transformers/cabling raises the question of "is it the K3S or is it your external devices that are causing the problem".

Time to strip everything down to the essentials and begin to determine where the "failure" is occurring. Test one thing at a time.

73,
Don W3FPR