https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Line/dp/B01MTLMV89/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=hyperx+cloud+pro&qid=1549750032&s=gateway&sr=8-2
[https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qveggjFRL._SY300_QL70_.jpg]<https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Line/dp/B01MTLMV89/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=hyperx+cloud+pro&qid=1549750032&s=gateway&sr=8-2>

Amazon.com: HyperX Cloud Pro Gaming Headset - Silver - with in-Line Audio
Control for PS4, Xbox One, and PC (HX-HSCL-SR/NA): Computers & Accessories -
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs &
more<https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Line/dp/B01MTLMV89/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=hyperx+cloud+pro&qid=1549750032&s=gateway&sr=8-2>
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store
their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and
provide customer service for these products.
www.amazon.com

This is an excellent headset at a reasonable price. In a gaming headset with a
mic, the tip and ring are shorted together and you can plug it into the rear of
the K3s. You cannot use Heil's adapter for the front panel Foster 8 pin
connector on the K3s because they short the ring to the sleeve for some unknown
reason. So in order to use the K3s front panel 8pin Foster socket, you need to
make your own Foster to stereo mini phone connector adapter. Only two
connections and DX Engineering has an excellent Foster plug. Ignore the
reference to Heil Replacement Part, it's just the same old Foster 8 pin plug
for all mics and rigs.

https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/hls-hmc
[https://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/prod/xlarge/hls-hmc_us_xl.jpg]<https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/hls-hmc>

Heil Sound Replacement Parts HMC - DX
Engineering<https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/hls-hmc>
Heil Sound Replacement Parts are available here to help repair or restore your
Heil Sound product and make it like new again. Or you may choose to build a
custom assembly. Many of these parts may be used for your own microphone or
headset project. Find Heil Sound Replacement Parts HMC and get Free Standard
Shipping on orders over $99 at DX Engineering!
www.dxengineering.com

Chuck Hawley
 c-haw...@illinois.edu

 Amateur Radio, KE9UW