Nice list Ted.
I agree with all except a variation on numbers 4 and 6: I'm happy to have an
external computer for contest and everyday logging and for functionality
equivalent to K3 Utility. All else (digital modes, remote operation etc)
should be on-board.
73, David G3WGN M6O WJ6O
K2, KX3, K3, P3, W2...

Edward A. Dauer wrote