I would love an SDR (I have an ANAN-10e) with a front panel and the software for the computer, best of both worlds.  I have an Apache Labs ANAN-7000 DLE Mk2 (without computer) on order, but would love to replace that with the K4, that is full SDR with dual ADC's like the ANAN-7000.

I have a K2(10Watt) and a K3 (updated, but not USB module), KPA/KAP 500 combo and will keep all of the Elecraft equipment.

I love the bandscope that I can click on with the mouse and tune the radio to a signal, the K4 needs a band scope on the computer screen when used with a computer!

PureSignal on TX is now a must, get ahead of everyone, except the Apache Labs radios.

Better noise reduction, (even the ANAN-10e has better)

CW as good as the K3, or better.

That is a good start, lets see what others come up with.

Gordon - N1MGO  (long time K3 user)