A thought on touch screens.

I love them on my cell phone for the most
part, very easy to use and all in the palm
of my hand. Clever technology that is very
freeing.

As to them on the radio, I have a
different take; I'm getting old and I'm
finding years after some accidents, two
years on crutches when young, martial arts
back when it was realistic, and activity
generated arthritis in my shoulder has
made it more uncomfortable to keep my arm
extended with my wrist in an up position.
I even find myself hurting after playing
guitar for a couple hours, never
experienced that till as of late.

I fear using a touch screen would become
uncomfortable after not too much active
use. Perhaps if there were a remote tablet
that could be on the desk instead of the
touch screen on the radio, that might be
more comfortable.

73,

Gary
KA1J