On 2019-07-23 12:47 PM, Alan Bloom wrote:
> Also be aware that the center frequency differs depending on mode.

The P3 *should be able to account for that* by using the FI get:

FI * (I.F. Center Frequency; GET only)
RSP format: Finnnn; where nnnn represents the last 4 digits of the K3’s present I.F. center frequency in Hz. Example: If nnnn = 5000, the I.F. center frequency is 8215000 Hz. Intended for use with panadapters, which need to keep track of the exact I.F. center frequency as filter bandwidths and shifts are changed by the
operator.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV