Just checked my K3S and P3 using WWV 5.0 MHz and 15.0MHz.  The error indicated on the radio is 1 to 2 Hz low.  The P3 is correct for both frequencies with a Ref Cal value of -55 for both frequencies.

My K3S calibration method uses CW mode, with CWT active and press SPOT.  That will zero the radio to the WWV carrier frequency and account for the user selected sidetone frequency.   It will indicate such on VFO A showing any + or - difference. 14.999.999 a 1 Hz error and  4.999.998 a 2 Hz error.  The P2 shows the exact frequency with MKR A on both WWV frequencies.

All good enough for me.

73

Bob, K4TAX