I follow those who counsel and implement "caution" with all the modern/current internet connections and digital wonders. Just because something is possible doesn't mean it's wise. I have had one - yes, one - virus infection in 34 years of being online with minimal firewall and virus protection. I attribute this to strict caution in opening, responding, and searching internet content of any and all kinds. There's a Supreme Court maxim about not taking any and all cases that I think applies here: "Resist the entering wedge."

...robert
   KE2WY