EXCEPT in the case of those belonging to the group having the 6% "Importance Factor". They consider themselves too important to go along with ANYTHING, to include rules, laws, et al.

They require all statistics rounded to the nearest integer.....

...except during leap years when the decimal portion of all figures is merely truncated.

Sorry....  it's Christmas Eve!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my Elecraft Friends and Family!!!

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389

On 24-Dec-19 09:44, W8JH wrote:

  >Who validated your 83.295%, Fred?

I can vouch for the 83.295% and add that it is well known that 89.774852% of
people readily accept more specific statistics.

-----
73,

Joe, W8JH