On the subject of emergency support...

My local club did a documentary a bunch of years ago about how the club
turned to and helped with a local flood. It was in the archives when I was
Archivist, so we got it converted into a video file and posted it on
YouTube (with the club's permission). Since then, it has gotten a lot of
views, and is one of the ways we help promote ham radio in our area. The
beginning is a more modern introduction to the documentary:
https://youtu.be/xYx8VNzYwRE

But I also like to call attention to Clinton B. DeSoto's book "Calling CQ",
a bunch of great stories about how ham radio helped during disasters and
other emergencies. I helped curate it, with the permission of his estate.
You can read it at the Internet Archive, here:
https://archive.org/details/CallingCq-AdventureOfShort-waveRadioOperators

Then there's the 1939 "Pete Smith Specialty" short film by MGM called
"Radio Hams". It's very similar to the stories in Calling CQ, and I think
some of the segments were based on them. It's a little hokey, but the
subject matter is good. https://youtu.be/1BPcpQMbUPE

73,
Gwen, NG3P

--