>     I find the T1 does very well with a very high impedance. I end feed
> 1/2 wave wire connected right to the T1 with a counterpoise and it
> matches right up! I ran a test and the T1 can match a 4700 ohm resistor.
> So it's not bad with high resistance.
>
> 73 Karl
I wonder if an end fed  half wave antenna is a high resistance if a
counterpoise is used.  This actually would look like a 3/4 wave (with a
quarter wave counterpoise) offset fed antenna with no feedline.  This would
be a resonant antenna with a few hundred ohms at the feedpoint.  Most of the
radiation should be from the half wave section so should be an efficient
antenna.
73
Rick Dettinger
K7MW