Rick,

Like everything else "It all depends"...

In your particular case, it depends on how the elements are oriented - and
that includes the counterpoise.  It also depends on the proximity of ground
and other objects.  Is the counterpoise in the air, or is it laying on the
ground?

That is the stuff that antenna modeling is made of - but modeling has limits
if you do not feed it proper information, a wire isolated in space behaves
differently than one 20 feet off the ground.  Often it is easier to just put
it up and measure it - an electrical halfwavelength of feedline will repeat
the feedpoint impedance of the antenna, so yes, you can use your antenna
analyzer to measure it with the antenna in the air.

73,
Don W3FPR