I really liked ALL of the elecraft presentations, and most of the others.
Wayne's had a particularly intimate feel to it, which was very different,
whereas Eric's was still great, just a more formal, polished approach.
Dave's journey into the classic line was very entertaining.

I am very frustrated that the K4 Q&A hasn't been posted.  The FT units are
out there, but we still don't have any idea, really, if the K4 will be the
K400lb elephant in the room, or a really good rig that is just the K point
on a ski jump with a superb user interface.  Is it worth two 7610s?  Will
PureSignal become a reality soon, or a wish sandwich likeFlex? Is the
promised superb NR and NB going to happen?  Why not an informal tour of a
FT unit being used?  Show us the operation, not just the features.

Did I hear Eric say the control of a K4 from a tablet, promised at Dayton,
will now be done by some third party through API's provided by Elecraft?

I heard Eric say a lot of "we hope to's in re the K4's Vhf/Uhf board and
other things.  I know you can't preannounce future features, but put some
sticks in the ground!  Commit to a 2m board--there are many times  more 2m
weak-signal ops--and big guns--than 70cm ops.

Finally, there should be a commitment to intelligent fan control for the
KPA1500 while I'm whining.  Even QC25s don't quiet the RF deck fans.  Other
amps do it.

I thought navigation from the virtual hanfest was terrible--at least from a
smart phone.  Why make it an Adventure game?  Hyperlink the list of
speakers to their presentation--forget the track rubrick.  My voice has
been heard on that issue.

My 2 sheets of lettuce.

73 Eric WD6DBM