I thought an overall problem was you couldn't enter a presentation until the exact time it started. I think they should have a "buffer" time, say 5 minutes, where you can enter and wait for the presentation to begin.

Second, I didn't care for how the questions were presented. At all of the presentations, the questions managers started at the top, and worked their way through all of the questions, one by one. In a lot of cases the questions were duplicates and had already been answered. It would be nice if after the presentation, someone would go through the remaining questions and try to answer them, and post the results. Maybe 30 minutes is too short for questions about popular topics (like the K4).

  - 73, John, N0TA