Hi Wayne,

A thumbs up here. I was disappointed that I couldn’t watch the presentations
live with my tablet (still not sure why? Probably cockpit error here!) but the
format of leaving the presentations on line is a good idea. I am also
disappointed that I missed most the Q&A sessions. The few that I did catch
seemed to be as informative as the presentations themselves. It would be nice
to have them on line also. I didn’t spend much time in the booth as I already
run a K3s/KPA1500 and don’t need to even think of the K4 in the short term :-).

73,
Bill WE5P

Comfortably Numb