I appreciate your asking for public feedback first and foremost.

The event was well done given it was its inaugural occurrence.  Wasn't a fan
that the prize system could be so easily gamed.  My suggestion that attendees
perform some number of requisite activities to then be entered in a random
drawing for the prizes.  Keeps those from creating bots or "just passing
through for the points" at bay.

I very much enjoyed the K4 presentation as well as the 3D KX3 presentation.  I
especially liked the "layered" approach to the K4 content.  The prepared video
followed by a live Zoom session with Eric.  I makes sense to do the overview in
a prepared format.  My suggestion for next time is to add a FAQ section to the
end of the overview to demonstrate close up and with detailed explanations as
to the key features and functions you want to highlight.  The hope would be to
remove those questions from the interactive session by dealing with them in
advance.

The Zoom session was simply outstanding.  Not just for the generosity of Eric's
time as he took all questions asked, but his willing to be straight up and
forthright regarding the 1st round of K4 shipments. That built a lot of trust
with me.  The only thing I would change would be to have the camera that was
positioned to present the hands on demonstrations in a better spot to get a
better view of the "button pushing" in action.

I also liked that the Elecraft chat room always had several persons readily
available to answer questions.  In some chat rooms, you had one person
constantly getting bombarded by attendees with questions and they couldn't keep
up.  Each rep highlighted their expertise (classic lines, KX, amps) in their
descriptions so you could direct you questions to the person best suited to
provide an answer.  That alone made the process of getting questions answered
easier and was a very thoughtful touch.

Overall, great job.  Best 73 as I save for my K4.....

Mike
N9YB