+1 on the light pollution.

As to the Expo:

        I really enjoyed the presentations.   Being virtual there was no
reason to overlap them in the way they did.  Don't try and emulate a real
hamfest.  I would have to cut one short to join another over lapping
presentation.  A few of the presenters needed to work out the technical
details of using the SW.  One presenter I watched assumed his slides were on
the screen, they were not.  He would refer to the slides, but his face was
on the screen.

        The navigation was a bit screwy, mostly related to the presenter
schedule.  Having to pan the exhibit hall was tedious.  Make it navigate
more like a real website and not a video game.

        Loved the Elecraft presentations.  Bothe the K4 and the KX2 walk
though.  Makes my mouth water for a K4.

        The method for giving away the prizes was totally stupid.  Should
have been a minimum amount of participation and then a random drawing.  The
point system encouraged bad behavior.  i.e.  If I was actually watching
presentations there was no way I could ever get enough points to qualify.  I
would have enjoyed being in a drawing, but I spent my time watching
presentations.  Why make us choose?  The people who game the system add ZERO
value...

len