On Sun, 9 Jul 2006, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:

I gave John a bum steer I guess. Tap Plastics appears to be a west-coast
company. They have a web site at:
http://www.tapplastics.com/

They've been an invaluable resource for me for a variety of things, radio
and non-radio related. Maybe someone knows of similar companies serving
other areas of the country.

Small hobby stores might have odd things like that. If you can imagine
needing it for an RC car or airplane, they would have it.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]