Good Evening,

   Conditions were not good.  QSB was moderate while noise was weak.  Forty meters was stronger than twenty with more QSB.  I thought the CME would cause more hiss but I did not hear it. Weather reports were all over the place.  Four sites with rain, two with snow, a few sunny.  Temperatures from 35 to 82 degrees. I expect there is some wind with those differences.  Here it is foggy and wet but much more green than last week.  The leaves decided it was time.  The ferns have grown a foot in the last day.  They needed this rain.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K6XK - Roy - IA

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

   I walked through the house and counted five T-squares hanging on the walls.  There is another one, but it's for cutting drywall ;)  Three of them are inherited so I can use that in my defense. However, if you need to lay out a sign quickly, or cut glass for that matter, they are very handy.  Then there are those times when the power is out and I need to draw an isometric view of some idea which is bugging me.

   Until next week stay creative & 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play. -Arnold J. Toynbee