Good Evening,

   Conditions were adequate to better.  QSB was deeper on 40 meters.  The band was changing quickly.  Signals ranged from S1 or less to S9, sometimes in the same sentence.  Spring is starting. Flowers are blooming ranked by elevation.  The daffodils are blooming down in Banks while the snow drops are just starting here.  Birds can keep feeding on the same species by flying upward a few hundred feet.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K6XK - Roy - IA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

AB9V - Mike - IN

KL7CW - Rick - AK

  On  7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

  It is almost biting fly season.  When that starts I work in my greenhouse.  Birding by ear is the only way possible with the condensation steaming the walls.

  Until next week 73,

      Kevin.   KD5ONS

-

Here's neither bush nor shrub, to bear off
any weather at all, and another storm brewing;
I hear it sing i' the wind: yond same black
cloud, yond huge one, looks like a foul
bombard that would shed his liquor. If it
should thunder as it did before, I know not
where to hide my head: yond same cloud cannot
choose but fall by pailfuls.

[Thunder]

Alas, the storm is come again! my best way is to
creep under his gaberdine; there is no other
shelter hereabouts: misery acquaints a man with
strange bed-fellows. I will here shroud till the
dregs of the storm be past.