Good Evening,

  Conditions approached poor from worse.  However, I was able to work a few of you, especially on 20 meters.  Forty meters seemed barren.  RBN did report my signal in Central Canada.  Thankfully, propagation reports mirror my own.  One of these days propagation has to improve, it can't get much worse.

   Spring weather reports were mild except for California where coastal storms kept things cool and wet.  Here warm weather brings hatch after hatch of biting flies.  I can gauge insect population by watching the hummingbird feeder.  When there are few insects it's level drops much faster.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6XK - Roy - IA

KL7CW - Rick - AK

K4JPN - Steve - GA

AB9V - Mike - IN

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

WM5F - Dwight - ID

   Until next week 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

Each player gets six cards, except for the player on the dealer's right, who gets seven, except on Thursdays when they get five.