Mike ...

The 5,000 or so of us who actually got microphones with our KX2s really do feel for you.  Your point, stated ad infinitum, was well-taken the first time you made it.  But your complaint is not with us who have had to delete your many posts.  IT IS WITH ELECRAFT.  We can't do one darn thing to help you.  There is no question but that microphones paid-for should be microphones-delivered or else money refunded.  If Elecraft refuses to issue a refund, then its a matter of fraud in which case you should seek an attorney.

But don't keep railing on the reflector.  We don't deserve it!

73,
Kent
K9ZTV