Good Evening,

   The new year has been windy and wet thus far.  Flying limbs have not eaten either of my antennas.  The power outages have been only seconds long.

   Sunspot 3182 has been very active.  Three X class events this week causing RF blackouts over large areas of the world.  Oddly, the flares have not ejected any CMEs.  Hopefully there won't be an event tomorrow so we can benefit from all the ions zipping around above us.

Please join us on (or near) :

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday  (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7047 kHz at 0100z Monday  (5 PM PST Sunday)

73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;