Well ... the K2 has a lot of parts, but it is built one part at a time.

Have you downloaded the K2 manual from the Elecraft website? Reading
the manual should give you a good feel for the difficulty in of
building the unit, and the troubleshooting information available.

Of course if you do have a problem that you can't solve, this list is
a great place to get additional troubleshooting help.

Time to build a basic K2? I wish I had spent longer building mine --
the thing is FUN to build!

Mark  AD5SS
K2 s/n 5340